RFIS offers a wide variety of school-wide and optional extra-curricular activities. Each year includes:
- International Week – celebrating our wide variety of cultures represented at RFIS
- Special Emphasis Week – exploring topics of interest and significance to teenagers through daily assemblies
- Community Service – serving those around us
- Community Events – learning about organization while serving the community by hosting carnivals, dinners, dances, etc
- Spiritual Retreat– giving both middle school and high school students the opportunity to take a break from normal school activities and get to know each other better as they take non-traditional classes, play games, worship together and enjoy the wisdom of special guest speakers
- Wacky Week –exercising creativity with everything from crazy hair day, to twin day, to future profession day…
- Banquet – celebrating the seniors and giving them a chance to say farewell
Many students also choose to participate in:
- Art Club
- Student Council
- Drama Evangelism
- Other Activities (depending on staff availability)
Ever wanted to see Jordan Cone the Athletic Director and girls soccer coach doused with ice water? Who hasn’t? Here you go!
From Jordan Cone.
Want to see what it’s like to drive in Africa? Watch the drive from RFIS to CABTAL, the center for Bible Translation in Cameroon.