RFIS Director Job Description
RFIS is seeking a Christian school administrator with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills in addition to extensive cross-cultural understanding to lead a multicultural staff and student body on a beautiful, large, tranquil campus. The ideal candidate will have an international mindset, and with the collaboration and support of a very experienced staff, will have the freedom to lead the school and expand its scope in a cross-cultural community.
- A sincere and growing personal faith in Christ and commitment to the great commission.
- Agreement with the school’s statement of faith.
- Multicultural / cross-cultural experience (ability in French is desirable but not required)
- At least 5 years of experience in an international school, preferably in both teaching and administration.
- Master’s degree in Educational Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to raise financial support and serve under the care of an approved Christian mission organization with a presence in Cameroon.
- Develop, implement, promote, and evaluate programs and activities that ensure students and faculty meet academic standards and provide a great working environment.
- Work with a healthy, well-functioning board to implement board policies and operational
- policies that stay within board guidelines.
- Identify and help recruit for staffing needs.
- Manage the operations of the school and financial reporting.
- Encourage professional development and identify assignments for staff.
- Communicate clearly with staff, parents, students, school board, and community
- CV / Resume
- Christian testimony
- 2 professional and 2 personal references (one from the applicant’s pastor)
- Criminal background reference check
Initial Contact for Applicants
Kevin Bradford (firstname.lastname@example.org)